Tuesday, December 9, 2008

just read my last few posts.

man i was emo.

but now i'm not.

because i'm a totally positive person.

and i love life.

because everything's so beautiful... o.o

but my daddy's gone.

no he didn't leave us. -.-

he went to spain.



okkkkkkay since i'm so bored, i'll type whatever thought pops up in my head.


  • cello class today DDD:

  • WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME? SERIOUSLY. I HAVE THESE WERID THOUGHTS. O_O

  • i need a new journal. i just finished two in one year... o.o...

  • in my journal i rate the day... from infinity to negative infinity. ( like in between

  • I WANNA PLAY TENNIS. I HAVEN'T PLAYEED FOR TWO WEEKS!

  • i wanna webcam with someoneeee

  • i'm broke.

  • alex... is a sicksick person. liek really.

  • o_o

  • I GETTA BAKE BROWNIEES TODAYYYY

  • for some reason, when i look at a person, a word pops into my head

  • and it seems like the person has that word stuck no tehir face.

  • it's really strange...

  • i ahev an 89 in algebra.

  • it's raining.

  • i had to dig through the recycle bin today.

  • lalala..

  • i have so many songs in my ipod wiht the same name.

  • I MIGHT BE ABLE TO SELL MY IPOD TO MARYYYY YAYYY :D

  • i had to take the trash otu today.. it stunk.

  • i really, really don't wanna die...

  • cartoon animals are cool :D

  • i'm tired.

  • i neeed sleep.

  • i went to my first algebra tutorial today.

  • i really should be getting back to sat hw.

  • but i dont' really feel lik eit.

  • i ahve a lot of typos. o_o...

  • i'm gonna post a random picture at the end.

  • whooooooooooooooooooooo

  • okay

  • i burped.

  • shh.

  • no one heard.

  • this is why my dad said i'll never get married

  • he's probably right.

  • because aside from my burping problem, i'm ugly and weird.

  • :D

  • iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii wiillllllll answer any question you put on here truthfully :D

  • i'm bord.

  • time for picuter....

  • hmm...

  • o_o.

  • my pictures are all ugly.

  • :P

  • byeee
  • wait.
  • let's see if this works...

No comments: