Friday, May 9, 2008

Trying.. A poem dedicated to Yanan Wang and Helen Li

I feel like I should do it
I feel like I should try
BUt i'm just kind of afraid
That i'll fall down and cry.

I ready myself as I decide:
No I wont be a chicken.. or a hen
ANd i'm about to go,
but something stops me once again.

I'm afraid of humiliation,
AFraid of embarassment
AFraid that something will happen,
And a part of me will be bent.

I watch the others do it
Some fall, but they still try.
'I'm gonna go' i thought.
ANd when i do, I fly...

i jump and leap
and hop and glide
And it feels so good
just knowing i tried.

I kno yanan and helen r both afraid of humiliation, so eyah... i origianlly wrote this poem the day we did hurdles.. xDD and i kno yanan didnt do them because rohan hurt himself, and helen didnt do it cuz she was in dance, but yeah.. enjoy!

No comments: